Search for careers at RCA Associates, Inc. today. We’re always on the lookout for new talent to join our team here at RCA Associates, Inc! Shoot us an email with your resume and why you would be a good fit at RCA Associates to firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might be interested. Check back regularly for future career openings. If you have any questions, contact us today or learn more about our services.
We are looking for a senior level biologist with a minimum of 6 years experience in the consulting business. The individual will have experience in a variety of areas such as:
- Project management including cost & schedule management, and proposal development
- Biological surveys for plant and animal species, including special status species.
- Regulatory permitting (1602, 401, & 404).
- Wetland & stream delineations
- Experience in preparing technical reports, including biological reports, CEQA/NEPA reports.
- Relevant experience with California ecosystems and knowledge of California flora and fauna.
- Demonstrated client interaction skills.
- Experience with construction monitoring and compliance reporting.
(Note: The above is not a comprehensive list of activities and duties which may be required.)
- Minimum 6 years experience.
- Bachelor degree, or higher, in biology, wildlife biology, ecology, or environmental science.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality.
- Proficient in computer software.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Solid time management skills.
- Physically fit and able to conduct biological field investigations in demanding habitats.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this full-time position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
(Please no phone calls)